65 E. Central Blvd., Orlando, FL 32801
- Partners with the following programs: Time Traveler’s Reciprocal Museum Program, Smithsonian Affiliate Membership, Southeastern Reciprocal Museum Program, North American Reciprocal Museum Program
- Admission to the museum is under $10.
- Museum is closed on Major Holidays.
- Volunteer opportunities are available.
- Museum can be rented out for special events including birthday parties.
- Family programs and summer camps are offered.
- A wonderful gift shop is available that small but interesting gift shop offering educational and whimsical pieces representing Florida’s history..
- Orlando Science Center
- Mad Cow Theatre
- Lake Eola
The History Center is located on the corner of Magnolia Avenue and Central Blvd. in Downtown Orlando. Parking is available in the garage across from the Orange County Public Library on Central Blvd. Be sure to consult a map for directions as many streets in the downtown area are designated one way.