12 of the Orlando area’s largest 4th of July fireworks events for 2019. Several of the Independence Day celebrations will be held on July 3rd. In addition to the fireworks displays listed below, you can also see patriotic celebrations at the Walt Disney World Parks, Universal Studios, SeaWorld Orlando and LegoLand. Don’t forget Museums on Us will be offering free entrance to Orlando area Museums July 6 & 7, 2019. Looking for July 4th Activities for Kids?
- Red Hot & Boom on July 3rd at Uptown Altamonte from 4 – 11 p.m. live music, food and drinks. Fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m. weather permitting.
- Baldwin Park Independence Day Bash on July 3rd in the Village Center in Baldwin Park where you can shop, eat and play from 6:00 – 11:00 p.m. Choreographed fireworks show will be over Lake Baldwin beginning at 9:15 p.m.
- Freedom on the Waterfront on July 3rd in Mount Dora’s Elizabeth Evans Park begins at 5 p.m. with live music. Fireworks begin at sundown.
- Monumental 4th of July Celebration at Kissimmee Lakefront Park on July 4th from 5 – 9:30 p.m. The event will feature live music on stage, beer garden, food trucks and Kids’ Power zone.
- Party in the Park, July 4th celebration in Winter Garden festivities start at 6:00 p.m. with fireworks over Lake Apopka beginning at 9:15. Bring a blanket or chair and enjoy live music.
- Fireworks at the Fountain on July 4th in Downtown Orlando the celebration begins at 4 p.m. with activities around Lake Eola for kids and families.
- Star Spangled Sanford on July 4th on the Riverwalk in Sanford at Ft. Mellon Park, Sanford RiverWalk from 5 – 10 p.m. There will be entertainment, food, drinks and a fireworks display over Lake Monroe.
- Celebration of Freedom, Central Winds Park in Winter Springs on July 4th begins at 5 p.m. with a kid’s zone and live music. All evening long there will be special events for the community.
- Independence Day Celebration from 5 – 9 p.m. at the Oviedo Mall with fireworks, kid’s activities and live music.
- 4th of July Celebration at Avalon Park in Orlando begins at 5 p.m. Bike parade, kids events, food trucks and more. Fireworks start at 9 p.m..
- 4th of July Lakefront Celebration in St. Cloud with events beginning at 3 p.m. Come early and enjoy many pre-fireworks activities and entertainment.
Daytime Independence Day and July 4th Orlando area celebrations that will not have fireworks can be found at:
- Olde Fashioned 4th of July Celebration in Winter Park from 9 a.m. until noon with live patriotic music. The Morse Museum of American Art will offer free admission on July 4th.
- Independence Day Parade, beginning at 10 a.m. on July 4th in Downtown Mount Dora on Donnelly Street.
- Independence Day Parade is a hometown themed event in Celebration beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- All American Kids Parade & Breakfast, July 4th beginning at 8:00a.m. in Winter Garden. Parade begins at 10:00 a.m.