Things to do for Valentine’s Day in Orlando
Celebrate all month long in Orlando. You’ll find everything from romantic outings with your sweetie to focusing on a cause – there is something for everyone. Set the tone by participating in National Wear Red Day on February 3, 2017. The annual event from the American Heart Association is designed to spread awareness on prevention and education on Heart Disease.
Check out all the February Events in Orlando.
Valentine Events in Orlando
- Love SUX! : February 10, 2017
Don’t have a date? Then head over to Howl at the Moon to celebrate/commiserate with others at the annual anti-Valentine’s Day party. Check on-line for drink specials and additional information.
- Leu Gardens Valentine’s Concert : February 11, 2017
Plan on a romantic evening under the stars at the beautiful gardens. Lighted luminaries will line the paths as you stroll the gardens listening to live music. Bring chairs or blankets along with a picnic dinner and your favorite drinks. Ticket prices range from $15 to $20.
- Valentine’s Day Brunch & Movie : February 12, 2017
An elegant Sunday brunch dedicated to romance begins at 10 am the Sunday before Valentine’s Day. Enjoy a performance by The Cook Trio before the brunch and the movie, The Notebook.
- Valentine Show at Sak : February 14, 2017
Special 90 minute improve shows start at 6:00, 8:00 and 10:00 to celebrate Valentine’s Day at Sak Comedy Lab.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Pinewood Estate : February 14, 2017
Enjoy a special evening at with dinner, wine, cocktails at the beautiful Bok Tower Gardens.
Something Different before and after Valentine’s Day
- Shows and Plays in February : See the complete list of live entertainment on and around Valentine’s Day.
- Submit to Seduction : February 2, 2017
Visit Fairvilla Mega Store in Orlando for an early Valentine’s Party celebrating the senses, with complimentary cocktails, music and more. Free admission.
- Popcorn Flicks : February 9, 2017
Start your Valentine celebration with the romantic classic, Harold and Maude. Bring a blanket and bottle of wine for a free outdoor movie at Central Park in Winter Park.
- Love Your Shorts Film Festival : February 9 – 12, 2017
Not necessarily Valentine event, but definitely something different to do. This year the festival is celebrating 6 years at the Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center in Downtown Sanford.
- Friday Nights at the Morse : February 10, 2017
The beautiful galleries of the Morse Museum are open free to the public on Friday evenings from 4 – 8 pm. Create a memorable evening out by strolling the serene galleries and enjoying the exquisite artwork of Louis Comfort Tiffany.
- Wine Down : February 10, 2017
You’ll think you’ve stumbled into a little winery in Napa. Enjoy live music, great wine at Quantum Leap Winery’s Second Friday event.
- Heavenly Love: February 10 – 11, 2017
Celebrate the vast tapestry of the night sky with romantic stories at the Seminole State Planetarium. Hear about the romance between Orion and Artemis, the goddess of the moon. Enjoy the classic Native American tale of Algon the Hunter and the lost star maidens of the Pleiades. Planetarium show prices start at $6.
- Orlando Orchid Show : February 10 – 12, 2017
Instead of roses this year, let your sweetie pick a lovely orchid from the impressive display that is for sale at the Orlando Garden Club. Event is sponsored by the Greater Orlando Orchid Society.
- Lakeridge Winery: February 10 – 12, 2017
WINEFEST celebration to benefit the South Lake Chamber of Commerce. Preview the works of over 80 local artists and crafters with live music on the outdoor stage all weekend long. $2 donation.
- Cupid’s Undie Run : February 11, 2017 A little provocative and a whole lot crazy – all for fun to benefit the Children’s Tumor Foundation. This annual run starts at 2:00 pm at Elixir, 9 W. Washington St. in Downtown Orlando. Registration for runners begins at noon.
- Indie-Folkfest at the Mennello Museum: February 11, 2017
Visit the Mennello Museum of American Art from noon until 5 pm for a Valentine’s Day-themed family picnic featuring local music and artists. sweetheart theme, family event with music, special picnic cuisine, craft cocktails, music and art. Admission charge.
- Meet Your Match : February 11 – 12, 2017
Share the love this Valentine’s Day and adopt your new best friend. From 10 am until 3 pm check out the pets that are available for adoption at the Altamonte Petco, sponsored by T.E.A.R.S of Seminole County.
- Music at the Casa: February 12 2017
Sunday afternoon music from noon until 3:00 pm enjoy live music by Harpist Catherine Way while you tour the historic Casa Feliz home and museum in Winter Park. Free admission.
- Nude Nite Orlando : February 16 – 18, 2017 Celebrating the art of the nude, NudeNite has become an Orlando tradition since it began in 1999. Hundreds of artists express their craft through a variety of media and personalized interpretations. Ticket prices are $22 on-line and may be available at the door.
Favorite Orlando Sweet Shops & Bakeries
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier – Park Avenue in Winter Park
- The Dessert Lady – Dr. Phillips Marketplace in Southwest Orlando
- Sweet! By Good Golly Miss Holly – Waterford Lakes Town Center in Orlando
- Bluebird Bake Shop – Audubon Park Garden District of Orlando
- Nothing Bundt Cakes – N. Orlando Ave. in Winter Park