Things to do for Valentine’s Day in Orlando
Celebrate all month long in Orlando. You’ll find everything from romantic outings with your sweetie to focusing on a cause – there is something for everyone. Set the tone by participating in National Wear Red Day on February 2, 2018. The annual event from the American Heart Association is designed to spread awareness on prevention and education on Heart Disease.
Check out all the February Events in Orlando.
Valentine Events in Orlando
- Jeff Rupert Quartet w. Veronica Swift on February 14, 2018 at the Blue Bamboo Center for the Arts presents a live concert at the Winter Park venu.
- Naughty or Nice Party : February 16, 2018
Drink specials, live music and much more at Howl at the Moon on International Drive. Upgrade to the date night package to make the night special.
- Leu Gardens Valentine’s Concert : February 14, 2018
Plan on a romantic evening under the stars at the beautiful gardens. Lighted luminaries will line the paths as you stroll the gardens listening to live music. Bring chairs or blankets along with a picnic dinner and your favorite drinks. Ticket prices range from $15 to $20.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner and a Movie : February 14, 2018Celebrate the day by watching the 75th Anniversary Screening of Casablanca. There will be a live band performing during dinner which will be a buffet spread with carving station.
- Valentine’s Dinner at Pinewood Estate : February 14, 2018
Enjoy a special evening at with dinner, wine, cocktails at the beautiful Bok Tower Gardens.
- Enzian : February 14, 2018 Celebrate the day by watching the 75th Anniversary Screening of Casablanca. There will be a live band performing during dinner which will be a buffet spread with carving station.
Something Different before and after Valentine’s Day
- Shows and Plays in February : See the complete list of live entertainment on and around Valentine’s Day.
- Timeless Pleasure, A Valentine’s Party : February 1, 2018
Visit Fairvilla Mega Store in Orlando for an early Valentine’s Party celebrating the senses, with complimentary cocktails, music and more. Free admission.
- Popcorn Flicks : February 8, 2018
Start your Valentine celebration with the romantic classic, While You Were Sleeping. Bring a blanket and bottle of wine for a free outdoor movie at Central Park in Winter Park.
- Love Your Shorts Film Festival : February 10 – 12, 2018
Not necessarily Valentine event, but definitely something different to do. This year the festival is celebrating 7 years at the Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center in Downtown Sanford.
- Friday Nights at the Morse : February 9, 2018
The beautiful galleries of the Morse Museum are open free to the public on Friday evenings from 4 – 8 pm. Create a memorable evening out by strolling the serene galleries and enjoying the exquisite artwork of Louis Comfort Tiffany.
- Wine Down : February 9, 2018
You’ll think you’ve stumbled into a little winery in Napa. Enjoy live music, great wine at Quantum Leap Winery’s Second Friday event.
- Orlando Orchid Show : February 9 – 11, 2018
Instead of roses this year, let your sweetie pick a lovely orchid from the impressive display that is for sale at the Orlando Garden Club. Event is sponsored by the Greater Orlando Orchid Society.
- Lakeridge Winery: February 9 – 11, 2018
WINEFEST celebration to benefit the South Lake Chamber of Commerce. Preview the works of over 80 local artists and crafters with live music on the outdoor stage all weekend long. $2 donation.
- Cupid’s Undie Run : February 17, 2018 A little provocative and a whole lot crazy – all for fun to benefit the Children’s Tumor Foundation. This annual run starts at 2:00 pm at Elixir, 9 W. Washington St. in Downtown Orlando. Registration for runners begins at noon.
- Indie-Folkfest at the Mennello Museum: February 10, 2018
Visit the Mennello Museum of American Art from noon until 5 pm for a Valentine’s Day-themed family picnic featuring local music and artists. sweetheart theme, family event with music, special picnic cuisine, craft cocktails, music and art. Admission charge.
- Music at the Casa: February 11 2018
Sunday afternoon music from noon until 3:00 pm enjoy live music by Anthology Quartet while you tour the historic Casa Feliz home and museum in Winter Park. Free admission.
- Nude Nite Orlando : February 15 – 17, 2018 Celebrating the art of the nude, NudeNite has become an Orlando tradition since it began in 1999. Hundreds of artists express their craft through a variety of media and personalized interpretations. Ticket prices are $22 on-line and may be available at the door.
Favorite Orlando Sweet Shops & Bakeries
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier – Park Avenue in Winter Park
- The Dessert Lady – Dr. Phillips Marketplace in Southwest Orlando
- Sweet! By Good Golly Miss Holly – Waterford Lakes Town Center in Orlando
- Bluebird Bake Shop – Audubon Park Garden District of Orlando
- Nothing Bundt Cakes – N. Orlando Ave. in Winter Park