100 S Eola Dr #100Orlando, FL 32801
The addition of the picturesque marquee with the lighted logos and Gothic wrought iron give the Abbey credibility as one of Orlando’s favorite performance venues. Flexible, open space with a bar at one end and a raised stage at the other allows for a variety of entertainment, musical and dance shows. Depending on the performance, the seats can be rearranged to accommodate theatrical shows as well as grouped together with tables for a jazz club ambiance. Closer to the bar you’ll find a selection of leather sofas, perfect for creating a more casual setting for those that prefer the music or performance as the background to their evening out. The fake fireplace and changing colored glass ceiling fixture cast a dimmed, vampy glow throughout the small space.
A multitude of nightly live performance options at this downtown hot spot include theatrical performances, comedians, cabaret performances, aspiring musicians and much more. The Abbey will also play host to local arts organizations including Orlando Ballet, Orlando Philharmonic, and The Central Florida Jazz Society. Looking for a space to host your next birthday, anniversary party or wedding? With approximately 7,000 square feet of multi-functional, flexible space The Abbey can accommodate just about any event you might want to host.
- The Abbey features a full liquor bar.
- The bar and theater area share the same space, so drinks can be purchased during a performance.
- An outdoor seating area is available for smoking.
- Valet parking is usually available in front of the venue or on S. Eola Drive.
- Thornton Park Central Garage on N. Eola Drive is the closest parking garage.