2416 North Mills Ave., Orlando, FL
1st Thursdays – Themed art party that is held on the First Thursday of each month. Admission is free for OMA members and $10 for non-members. Admission includes access to the museum’s featured exhibitions. Call 407 896 4231 x260 for more information.
See more things to do in Orlando: Orlando Events Calendar.
Festival of Trees – A holiday tradition is held mid-November and continues for 10 days.
Antiques Vintage and Garden Show – A popular feature for antique lovers. Reputable art dealers will offering a wide selection of quality collectibles. Event includes guest speakers, preview parties and appraisal days where you can bring in items (for a fee) and have them appraised. Held each February.
- Partners with the North American Reciprocal Museum Program.
- Admission to the museum is under $10.
- Museum is closed on Monday and Major Holidays.
- Volunteer opportunities are available.
- Museum can be rented out for special events.
- Family programs and summer camps are offered.
- A small but interesting gift shop is open during regular museum hours.
- In addition to Free parking at Loch Haven Park, overflow parking can be found at the Orlando Science Center’s parking garage for $5.
- Founded in 1924 The OMA has maintained its national accredited status by the American Association of Museums without interruption since 1971.
The Orlando Museum of Art is located in Orlando Loch Haven Park. From I-4 take the Princeton Street Exit (#85), east to Mills Avenue; turn left on Mills Avenue; left on Rollins Street; and take your first left into Loch Haven Park.