Event dates, prices, and activities listed are subject to change without notice.
Check the web site or call to confirm information.
Preview the October Calendar of Events for Orlando
Fall is officially here and we are getting just the slightest hint that cooler weather may be on the way. This month in Orlando, you’ll find a large number or outdoor events and festivals along with lots of Halloween activities for kids, families and adults. October has always been a month filled with events from Halloween at the theme parks to an exciting season of new shows and plays.
Recommended October Events in Orlando
Bigger and better each year. In 2017, celebrate the 22nd Epcot International Food & Wine Festival adds four new food and beverage marketplaces in Future World. So many ways to taste your way around the world without ever leaving Orlando. There are lots of new taste treats to experience as well as some of the all time favorites such as the weekly Party for the Senses. If you are able, schedule a mid-week day out at Epcot to avoid the weekend crowds. More on the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
This month is loaded with a variety of ways to celebrate Halloween. We’ve got the frightful Halloween Horror Nights which is considered one of the biggest Halloween events in the country and Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party with a lot more fun than fright at the Magic Kingdom. If you’re not into the theme park events (or don’t feel like shelling out an arm and a leg) there are still plenty of free and inexpensive ways to have fun. So check out the listing of Halloween Events in Orlando for 2017 then get started on your creative contest-winning costume.
Orlando Attractions in October
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – A seasonal favorite for kids of all ages begins August 25, 2017 and runs for over 2 months for select “spook-tacular” nights until November 1, 2017.
- Brick or Treat – A fun Halloween event at LegoLand on select nights in October.
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Through November 13, 2017. Be sure to visit this year’s annual event featuring culinary stars from across the country. Eat to the Beat nightly concerts performed at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 pm. Admission Charge.
- SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular each Saturday and Sunday in October, enjoy Halloween family fun that is included in the park’s admission.
- Halloween Horror Nights 27 – September 15 through November 4, 2017 experience the country’s premier Halloween event. Check out the online site for discounted passes and single admission tickets for this annual scare fest.