- Red Hot & Boom on July 3rd at Uptown Altamonte from 4 – 11 pm. This year’s artists include: Daya, Ruth B, R. city, Ben Rector.
- Baldwin Park Independence Day Bash on July 3rd in the Village Center in Baldwin Park where you can shop, eat and play from 5:30 – 9:30 pm. Choreographed fireworks show will be over Lake Baldwin.
- Freedon on the Waterfront on July 3rd in Mount Dora’s Elizabeth Evans Park begins at 5 pm with live music. Fireworks begin at sundown.
- Monumental 4th of July Celebration at Kissimmee Lakefront Park on July 4th from 5 – 9 pm. The event will feature live music on stage, beer garden, food trucks and Kids’ Power zone.
- Party in the Park, July 4th celebration in Winter Garden festivities start at 5:30 pm with fireworks over Lake Apopka beginning at 9:15. Bring a blanket or chair and enjoy live music by Speed Limit 70. Lots of family activities.
- Fireworks at the Fountain on July 4th in Downtown Orlando the celebration begins at 4 pm with activities around Lake Eola for kids and families.
- Star Spangled Sanford on July 4th on the Riverwalk in Sanford at Ft. Mellon Park, Sanford RiverWalk from 4 – 10 pm. There will be entertainmen, food, drinks and a fireworks display over Lake Monroe.
- All American 4th of July at Celebration Town Center, the annual event with kids games, food and live music by Mac McAnally and music presented by DJ Jow Magic.
- Celebration of Freedom, Central Winds Park in Winter Springs on July 4th begins at 5 pm with a kid’s zone and live music.
- Independence Day Celebration from 5 – 9 pm at the Oviedo Mall with fireworks and concerts by Rockit Fly and Alex Hayes Band.
- 4th of July Celebration at Avalon Park in Orlando begins at 5 pm. Please note, website does not mention fireworks and I have not been able to confirm any information.
- 4th of July Lakefront Celebration in St. Cloud with fireworks beginning at 9:15. Come early and enjoy many pre-fireworks activities and entertainment.
Heading out to the Coast?
It doesn’t get any more American than baseball, BBQ and fireworks! Viera’s Great American Celebration will start at 5:30 on July 4 at Space Coast Stadium in Brevard County. The $15 ticket fee includes entry to the Brevard County Manatees baseball game, a BBQ dinner and a fireworks show after the game.
Daytime Independence Day and July 4th Orlando area celebrations that will not have fireworks can be found at:
- Olde Fashioned 4th of July Celebration in Winter Park from 9 am until 1 pm with live patriotic music performed by the Bach Festival Brass Band and the Bach Festival Choir, Orlando Cloggers, Rockin’ Roadster Road Show. There will be horse-drawn wagon rides, children’s activities and the annual bicycle parade at 9 a.m. from City Hall to Central Park. The Morse Museum of American Art will offer free admission on July 4th.
- All American Kids Parade and Breakfast, July 4th celebration in Winter Garden – the celebrations begin at 8 am with an All American Kids Parade and Breakfast. The Party in the Park starts at 5 pm with fireworks over Lake Apopka.
- Independence Day Parade, beginning at 10 am on July 4th in Downtown Mount Dora.
- Independence Day Parade is a hometown themed event in Celebration beginning at 9:00 am.