633 Osceola Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789
- Reciprocal benefits with the American Horticultural Society, Naples Botanical Garden, Bok Tower Gardens and Kanapaha Botanical Gardens..
- Admission to the museum is $5 and under.
- The museum is closed on Monday and Major Holidays.
- Volunteer opportunities are available.
- Museum can be rented out for special events.
- A small gift shop specializing in books, prints and modern Czech and traditional Bohemian art glass is open during regular museum hours.
- Free parking is available, but the small lot fills up quickly during special events at the museum.
From I-4, exit Fairbanks and head East. After passing Park Avenue, Fairbanks changes to Osceola Avenue. The museum is on the left.